Help build a new model for publishing high-value content
Location: Can be worldwide, prefer Sydney
Scope: 8-16 hours per week
We are looking for people who can help us create compelling content and build our publishing ventures across a range of writing, editorial, and online publishing roles.
Candidates for editorial roles must start as writers to ensure they fully understand our style and approach.
We are initially looking for extremely talented writers who can craft content to match a defined style, and those with experience building online publications to help develop our model.
As we launch more sites we will be looking for a broader range of writers and editors who each have expertise in a relevant domain. Applicants should flag any relevant expertise, however we may follow up with some domain-specific writers later in the year.
We are looking for talented and experienced people whose capabilities include several of the following:
- Expertise in at least one of our publication topics
- High intelligence and fascinated by the future
- Writing engaging, interesting articles on business, technology, and the future
- Writing articles to match defined styles
- Writing extended structured reports
- Supervising and developing writers and editing their articles
- Developing social media accounts for our publications
- Moderating and driving participation in expert forums
- Designing and implementing revenue generation strategies
- Experience establishing and building successful online publications
Forthcoming publications will cover the future of many domains, including work, organisations, media, enterprise technology, events, PR, professional services, financial services, retail, customer service, personal branding, travel and many others.
Writers will be paid by the article (see details on writer payments), plus a bonus depending on article views. Editors will be paid an hourly rate. All contributors will receive a profit share. We’re happy to discuss pay structures with exceptional people.
Please apply on the application form.
Be sure to read our working principles to understand:
- Why we believe in talent and expect excellence
- Lean startup principles
- How we reward our team, including profit share
- The application process, including tests, trials, and deeper engagement