Manage the creation of exceptional interactive data visualizations in a highly innovative startup agency.
Preferably Sydney, but could be anywhere
Project work, potentially developing into a few days a week or a structure to suit the candidate.
Advanced Human Technologies Group member MemeStreme is an innovative crowd-based content agency that creates exceptional next-generation shareable content including interactive data visualisations, 3D infographics, concept landscapes, interactive web widgets, network visualisations and more. We are looking for people who can help drive this process, supervising a pool of talented remote researchers, designers, and developers.
The intention is to push the boundaries of what is being done on web and mobile, so we need people who are highly innovative and can create world-class design and content.
We create content for external clients as well as our own companies, so an agency background would be ideal, but those with primarily information design, creative or technical experience could certainly also suit.
We also will need senior executives for the agency, so are interested in those who can contribute to building a business in a high-opportunity space, rewarded with profit share and potential for equity.
We do not necessarily expect applicants to have all the capabilities listed below, but they must have the capability and talent to participate in exceptional interactive information visualisation projects.
- Experienced and innovative at information design and data visualisation
- Excellence in creative project management, including experience working with crowdsourcing platforms and freelancers
- Understanding of interactive web and mobile visualisation tools such as d3.js, three.js, HTML5 Canvas and WebGL
- Experience as account manager for top-tier clients, including defining briefs and generating campaign ideas
- Familiarity with 3D visualisation
Highly regarded capabilities:
- Experienced with content marketing account management and processes
- Capabilities in data journalism
- Experience in implementing distributed creative workflow processes
- Experience with Virtual Reality development
- Excellence at social media
The successful candidate will be paid an hourly rate, plus a profit share from projects they are helping to drive, plus commission on client projects they bring in. For very senior candidates there is the potential for equity participation.
Please apply on the application form.
Be sure to read our working principles to understand:
- Why we believe in talent and expect excellence
- Lean startup principles
- How we reward our team, including profit share
- The application process, including tests, trials, and deeper engagement