Talented writers and researchers for a variety of roles creating compelling content about crowdsourcing
Depends on specific role. Could range from irregular blog posts to ongoing writing or book co-authorship.
We are looking for highly talented co-authors/ writers/ editors/ researchers who can work with us to create great content on crowdsourcing.
The roles will depend on the strengths of the candidates, but will usually consist of one or more of the following:
- Blogging. Writing interesting, insightful, timely posts.
- Co-authoring. Co-authoring concise books and reports, often with Ross Dawson.
- Researching. Compiling and presenting valuable data and information.
- Editing. Working with writers to create outstanding published content.
- Social media. Posting and engaging on Twitter, Facebook and other social accounts.
- Publishing. Managing content production and generating revenue.
Candidates must be outstanding writers, experienced in the relevant format (e.g. blogging, report writing)
They MUST have very good knowledge and insights about crowdsourcing.
We are particularly keen to find those who have a strong interest in and understanding of:
– crowd business models
– crowdsourcing in marketing
– crowdsourcing in innovation
– crowdsourcing in media and content.
Talented writers in these areas would be strong candidates for book or report co-author roles.
Writers will be paid by the article (see details on writer payments), plus a bonus depending on article views. Editors will be paid an hourly rate. All contributors will receive a profit share. We’re happy to discuss pay structures with exceptional people.
Please apply on the application form.
Be sure to read our working principles to understand:
- Why we believe in talent and expect excellence
- Lean startup principles
- How we reward our team, including profit share
- The application process, including tests, trials, and deeper engagement