An exceptionally talented projects person in Sydney to work in the core team of a highly innovative global business group.
Scope: 12-24 hours per week
We are looking for someone to work as part of the core team at AHT Group, who can support or drive a variety of projects, including web development, video production, interactive 3D, and potentially other projects including marketing, events and fundraising.
The role is intended as a projects assistant for a senior executive. We expect the extreme attention to detail typical of top-tier PAs as well as relevant experience.
However we are very open to applications from more experienced people who can take responsibility for executing a variety of web and other digital and creative projects at very high standards.
There are a range of skills, experience and capabilities that will be valuable for this role. We are looking for people whose capabilities include:
- Exceptional attention to detail and reliability
- High intelligence and ability to understand and communicate complex concepts
- Able to support senior executive across multiple projects
- Deep interest in the future and emerging technologies
- Good understanding and experience with social media
– Highly desirable
- Experience managing and driving web projects, including project management and working closely with developers and designers
- Experience in online video production processes
- Experience with using crowdsourcing platforms
- Experience with information research and visualisation
- Experience with 3D design and projects very highly regarded
- Experience with mobile projects very highly regarded
- Ability to set up video lighting
Hourly rate plus profit share.
Please apply on the application form.
Be sure to read our working principles to understand:
- Why we believe in talent and expect excellence
- Lean startup principles
- How we reward our team, including profit share
- The application process, including tests, trials, and deeper engagement