A talented individual to launch a new crowd-based creative agency, ideally who has deep experience in creative agencies, crowdsourcing, and 3D/ interactive web.
Initially Sydney. Subsequently we will be looking for people to participate in the global roll-out, most likely in London and New York.
Likely 5-8 days per month for a monthly retainer plus profit share. Other structures are possible.
Launch of a crowd-based creative agency specializing in creating awesome web content such as next-generation information visualization and interactive and 3D infographics.
This will include shaping the initial positioning and branding of the company, running client projects, and ideally identifying new business.
Ideally we want someone who has:
* Extensive experience in creative/ digital agencies, probably in creative director or account director roles
* Deep experience using crowdsourcing including service marketplaces and competitions
* Rich understanding of interactive web capabilities and the ability to direct designers and developers in creating highly innovative web content
* Ability to apply an entrepreneurial mentality in building the venture, working closely with chairman Ross Dawson
We do not necessarily expect to find someone who excels in all of these areas, however we are looking for candidates who have the experience and capabilities to be immediately highly productive.
Most likely monthly retainer plus profit share for a minimum number of days work per month. In addition commission will be paid for new business brought in.
Please apply on the application form.
Be sure to read our working principles to understand:
- Why we believe in talent and expect excellence
- Lean startup principles
- How we reward our team, including profit share
- The application process, including tests, trials, and deeper engagement