Help launch a series of high-profile web publications and communities on the future
Strongly prefer Sydney, but open to global candidates
Project-based, could develop into ongoing work to suit the candidate
We are working on launching a number of web publications focused on the future, including the future of news, technology, creative agencies, 3D visualization, financial services, dating and more.
We are looking for someone exceptional who can play two roles:
1. Project manage a number of web publication launches;
2. Help us develop our processes so we can rapidly scale our publication launches and generation of high-quality content for the publications.
The project manager will work with a distributed team of designers and developers.
ESSENTIAL attributes include:
- Solid experience launching web publications
- Experience with wireframing based on contemporary UI and UX principles
- Able to manage web projects effectively and efficiently using distributed teams
- Able to work well with sophisticated developers
- Good understanding of WordPress capabilities
DESIRABLE attributes include:
- Solid experience with professional publishing workflow
- Demonstrated success at building website traffic
- Experience with social media workflow and processes
- Experience with BuddyPress
- Deep interest in the future
Hourly rate plus profit share.
Please apply on the application form.
Be sure to read our working principles to understand:
- Why we believe in talent and expect excellence
- Lean startup principles
- How we reward our team, including profit share
- The application process, including tests, trials, and deeper engagement