Cool short-term events project with potential.
Around 4-8 hours per week in the short-term and in the lead-up to the event.
This year will be the 15th annual Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed Xmas Drinks. We need an experienced event manager who has some availability. We need help to bring on a few sponsors, on logistics, and to spread word to the community.
We are planning innovative future-oriented events for next year, and hope the event manager will demonstrate their ability to lead these events.
We are looking for someone whose attitude and abilities can successfully drive this event:
- Experienced event manager, including smaller events
- Energy and positive attitude
- Imaginative and inspired approaches to promotion
- Well-connected in the Sydney entrepreneurial community
- Deeply immersed in social media
- Able to reach out to and work with sponsors and partners
Hourly rate plus profit share.
Please apply on the application form.
Be sure to read our working principles to understand:
- Why we believe in talent and expect excellence
- Lean startup principles
- How we reward our team, including profit share
- The application process, including tests, trials, and deeper engagement