Incredibly structured thinker who can implement scalable processes for a growth business
Flexible, could be ad-hoc work or up to a few days a week
We run five different companies and are planning to launch more, with the majority of our work performed by our global extended team and external crowds. As such we need extremely effective processes embedded in software to enable us to function effectively, scale our businesses, and build more.
There are a wide range of processes we need to refine or establish, including foundational processes such as staff onboarding, project financial tracking, and editorial workflow, as well as more complex functions such as trend identification, infographic design, and topic taxonomy development. We are particularly focused on using crowds for high-value ideation and content creation.
We are using Xero, Podio, and Globiflow as core platforms WITH which we will integrate other platforms or custom software to achieve what we need.
We are looking for someone who is deeply familiar with startup mindsets and toolsets who can help us define excellent, scalable processes and establish these in software.
ESSENTIAL attributes include:
- Incredibly structured way of thinking
- Have worked in project roles in startups
- Familiar with a broad range of common startup software platforms
- Familiar with Lean Startup approaches
- Understanding of workflow and process mapping
HIGHLY DESIRABLE attributes include:
- Experience with Podio
- Experience with APIs or can supervise application development
- Deep understanding of crowdsourcing and crowd platforms
- Experience in publishing and web content processes
Hourly rate or monthly retainer, in either case plus profit share.
Please apply on the application form.
Be sure to read our working principles to understand:
- Why we believe in talent and expect excellence
- Lean startup principles
- How we reward our team, including profit share
- The application process, including tests, trials, and deeper engagement