Draw on extensive 3D and iOS experience in Unity to enhance a high-potential app
Anywhere (though Sydney applicants have a big advantage)
Estimate initially one week’s work, subsequently could be ongoing to suit your availability
We have a sophisticated iOS 3D mindmap almost ready for submission to the iTunes Store. The app creates a new category of tablet experience; preliminary feedback and interest in the app are very strong.
The app has been developed using Unity. We need to work on improving and developing the app, fixing known usability issues and enhancing the functionality.
We require a developer/ project manager who has extensive experience in 3D projects in Unity and also in Unity iOS projects.
The role is to work closely with the project director, an existing developer, and designers to continue to develop the app in a clean, accessible, extensible way.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in Unity iOS development, and able to point to a relevant portfolio
- Understanding and experience using Unity’s 3D and mobile graphics enhancements
- Ideally Objective-C development experience
- Design skills will be highly regarded, however we expect to also work with a 3D/ UI designer on this project
- Very good at remote project collaboration with a high level of responsiveness
- Exceptional attention to detail
Hourly rate plus profit share. Since the app will soon be going into the store there is a real chance for the profit share to be meaningful.
Please apply on the application form.
NOTE: after initial discussions we may give promising candidates a paid test to assess their relevant competencies.
Be sure to read our working principles to understand:
- Why we believe in talent and expect excellence
- Lean startup principles
- How we reward our team, including profit share
- The application process, including tests, trials, and deeper engagement