Apply your diverse talents to help scale a range of future-focused ventures
Needs to be available for regular meetings in Bondi Beach, other work remote
Part-time, initially total around one day per week, could increase.
We are looking for an highly capable multi-talened individual to help manage a diverse range of projects and establish processes for scalability, working closely with futurist and entrepreneur Ross Dawson across his ventures.
We are open to a range of applicants, from for example an extremely tech-savvy EA to someone with COO-level experience with diverse project, business and admin capabilities.
What is essential is the ability to manage or supervise a highly diverse range of projects, and an intense process focus, so everything we do once can be replicated and scaled.
Core activities will likely include:
- Managing diverse projects (potentially including small-scale tech/ web, content creation, social channels, startup admin etc)
- Establishing replicable processes to support scaling
- Managing distributed delivery teams
- Implementing team processes: hiring, onboarding, communication etc
- Building dashboards for tracking metrics, OKRs etc
The core skills we are looking for are:
- Experience in a highly demanding project environment such as high-growth startup, agency, professional services, IT, EA etc.
- Ability to supervise tech and creative projects
- Highly competent at setting up processes using tech platforms
- Detail focused and process obsessed
- Extremely reliable and responsive
Other experience that would be highly valued includes:
- Digital product management
- Startup growth
- High-quality content production
- Finance, admin and legal
Please apply on the application form.
Be sure to read our working principles to understand:
- Why we believe in talent and expect excellence
- Lean startup principles
- How we reward our team
- The application process, including tests, trials, and deeper engagement