Support a diverse startup group and futurist with global visibility
Needs to be available for regular meetings in Bondi Beach, other work remote.
Likely 1-2 hours per day, would suit someone with other commitments who has some availability most days.
We are looking for a multi-talented admin assistant to assist futurist and entrepreneur Ross Dawson on some core admin activities and potentially a diverse range of projects.
We need someone smart and intensely detail-oriented who can keep on top of tasks and support interesting projects. They will bring energy and diverse capabilities to the table and be comfortable in a highly demanding environment. Someone who has worked in tech and startup worlds is more likely to fit than someone who has only worked in corporate environments.
Core activities may include:
- Communication with global clients
- Accounts receivable management
- Managing processes for team onboarding and hiring
- Project administration/ management
- Startup and company admin
- Web content management and updates
- Event research and logistics
- Executive support
- General administration and research
We are interested in multi-talented people who can assist with or help drive other projects in addition to the core role, and are open to candidates who have experience in other areas including:
- Sophisticated social media
- Event management
- Web publishing
- Research and writing
- Supporting the design and build of new websites
- PR/ media/ marketing
- Project management
The core skills we are looking for are:
- Experience in a highly demanding admin/ project environment such as agency, professional services, IT, high-growth startup, EA etc.
- Detail focused, process obsessed and extreme attention to detail
- Extremely reliable and responsive
- Excellent written communication skills in corporate environment
- Competent on a variety of web tools and platforms, preferably including project management software such as Asana
All applications must be made on our application form.
Be sure to read our working principles to understand:
- Why we believe in talent and expect excellence
- Lean startup principles
- How we reward our team
- The application process, including tests, trials, and deeper engagement
We may offer promising candidates paid trials.