Help create compelling short videos for a global futurist
Needs to be available for regular meetings or shooting in Bondi Beach, other work remote
Part-time as required, likely initially a total of a few days a month
We are looking for someone with significant video experience to assist futurist Ross Dawson on a variety of small video projects.
This is an opportunity for someone talented to create work with global visibility and develop their skills.
Core activities will likely include:
- Shooting video for video series, vlog episodes and other videos
- Editing videos
- Generating ideas for motion presentation of concepts and ideas
- Supervising remote video editors and animators
- Using video templates to efficiently create high-quality video
The core skills we are looking for are:
- Solid experience of video shooting and editing
- Good ideas for video production and ability to execute at very high standards
- Extremely reliable and responsive
We want someone with strong video capabilities, but are also looking for a multi-talented social media and content assistant, so if you have broader skills than just video that would be of particular interest.
Please apply on the application form.
Be sure to read our working principles to understand:
- Why we believe in talent and expect excellence
- Lean startup principles
- How we reward our team
- The application process, including tests, trials, and deeper engagement